Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
There’s no shortage of digitization and transformation initiatives taking place these days. If you’re feeling left out of the party your not alone. Two leading CPG firms will explain how they played a critical part in their organization’s broader digital transformation journey. Key takeaways include:
· Tools (such as digital asset management) that you can use as a core part of your digital transformation journey
· Approaches marketing procurement can take in enabling digital transformation
· How and why should marketing procurement be taking the lead in connecting the dots and managing collaboration in the digital asset management space
· What steps should practitioners take now to begin this journey?
· And what conversations should marketing procurement be having with their related suppliers?
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
For a lighter touch this morning (it is Day 3 and all), we’ll have 4 marketing procurement experts give their quick thoughts, raw feelings (hates and loves!) on a buzzword that the moderator throws out at them. What do we really mean when we say things like:
• Having A Seat At The Table
• Adding Value
• Agency Partnership
• Becoming a Change Agent