Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
After two days of great content it’s time to start determining an action plan to go forward – and you can’t accomplish that without a dramatic shift in how marketing procurement is perceived in your organization. This engaging panel will share tips, trials, and techniques to help you address the following::
• How to create investment when you can no longer cut your way to growth
• How do you define value? Is this by cost or return?
• Developing a change in language to mold the conversation of marketing procurement
• Using self promotion to illustrate the benefits that marketing procurement bring to other departments and the wider business
• Moving from engagement to alignment with marketing