Make new connections and strengthen prior relationships with:
- VP/Senior Director Professional Services
- Marketing Procurement Category Lead/Manager (including Agency Management)
- Chief Procurement Officer
- Head/VP Indirect or Corporate Procurement
- VP/Director of Marketing
- VP/Director of Digital/Online/eCommerce
- VP/Director of Corporate Communications
- VP/Director of Marketing Operations
From the following industries:
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Consumer Goods
- Pharma, Healthcare, and Biotech
- Automotive and Transportation
- Energy/Oil & Gas
- Construction, engineering and Industrial manufacturing
Let us know if you have any further questions; we'd be happy to assist you in making an educated decision about coming to ProcureCon events. Call 888.482.6012 or 646.200.7530 for further details.
A Rich History
ProcureCon started with a single conference in 2001—a direct materials purchasing event for manufacturing companies. As corporations started giving corporate and indirect spend over to procurement to manage, ProcureCon Indirect was created in 2008. In 2011, the Indirect event split into Indirect East and Indirect West to give procurement practitioners a choice to attend in the fall or winter, based on their schedules. The Indirect events are big picture, senior-level, strategy-setting educational and networking events that cut across all industry verticals.
At these events, attendees asked for more content for some of the most complex categories they manage, so ProcureCon launched specific category events for Marketing, IT, Travel and Contingent Labor.
Finally, ProcureCon Canada serves the specific needs of Canadian procurement practitioners, while ProcureCon Pharma caters to the uniqueness of procurement and sourcing for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.